This year has been unlike any other we have experienced here at the market. Within months, we had to completely shift how we do business and interact with our customers; and you have been patient with us and supported us through it all.For that, we cannot thank you enough.
Initial testing of opening the market to foot traffic has gone great, and we are feeling ready to open up more regularly once again. As a result, we have made the decision to put curb-side pickup on hold for the time being.
We are thrilled to see all your smiling faces (from behind a mask of course) back in the market.
Opening hours, effective this Sunday
(Note: the first hour of every day is reserved for seniors and immune-compromised people only. For their safety, please come in at a later time if possible)
Monday: 9am – 5pm
Tuesday: 9am – 5pm
Wednesday: 9am – 5pm
Thursday: 9am – 5pm
Friday: 9am – 5pm
Saturday: 9am – 5pm
Sunday: 10am – 4pm
What is happening to curbside pickup?
- Currently on hold in its current arrangement
When can I shop at the market?
- As of August 9, we are open 7 days a week
- 9-5 Monday to Saturday, 10-4 on Sunday
Do you have any policies to protect people at higher risk?
- The first hour of every day is reserved for seniors and immune-compromised people
- Proper use of masks is mandatory
- 2m distance rule
- Limit group sizes to 2 if possible