**Market Update July 16, 2021***
We are thrilled that Ontario is finally moving into stage 3 of the reopening plan.
And although, this now means we can operate at full capacity, we have decided we will continue to monitor how many people are in the market and will keep it at a level where both our customers and staff can feel safe and have plenty of space to self distance. The ultimate goal is to continue to work towards a time where there are no restrictions at all. We are so close! Thank you for your continued support… see you in the market!
Dear We the Fresh Nation,
To ensure everyone’s safety throughout the 2021 season, we would like to remind all our beloved visitors of the market rules.
In accordance with current provincial restrictions, a limit of 27 customers are permitted to shop in the market store at any given time. We will be limiting entry into the market by groups of 2 per household.
This is subject to change when updated government restriction come into place.
When entering the market, please adhere to the posted signage and the following:
- Respect all entrance and exit signage as well as our one-way foot traffic flow through the market.
- Proper mask use is Mandatory in the market and all line ups in or outside.*
- Maintain a safe 2-meter distance with others when possible.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided and is required before entering the market to protect you and those handling produce.
- We impose the right to refuse service if we feel you are posing a health hazard to our customers or staff.
Please DO NOT come if you answer YES to any of these questions.
- If you have any new or worsening symptoms or signs (fever, cough, loss of taste/smell, any other commonly related COVID-19 symptoms)
- Travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days
- If you have had close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19
- If you received a COVID Alert exposure notification on your cell phone in the last 14 days and have not been tested or waiting for your result
Again, if you answer YES to any one of the questions above, PLEASE DO NOT enter this location AND contact either your health care provider or Telehealth Ontario (1-866-797-0000) to get advice or an assessment, including if you need a COVID-19 test.
*If you cannot wear a mask, please phone in 905-887-8954 Ext. 33 to place your order and we will service you curbside
Our staff continues to follow social distancing measures & proper sanitization between customers. We expect that customers also give our staff the proper space and time to follow the guidelines we put in place.
The safety of our customers and staff are our top priority and we appreciate everyone’s cooperation and patience. With your help, we will continue to provide you and your family the freshest experience around. We look forward to serving you once again this coming season.