Cleaning the Zucchini Flower is easy, just follow the simple steps pictured here!
- 12 Zucchini Blossoms, stems and pistils removed
- 1 cup self rising flour 5 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Parmesan Cheese grated (optional)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Prepare flour in a bowl. In a separate bowl, beat eggs, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- Wash zucchini blossoms and ensure they are relatively dry (use salad spinner or pat dry).
- Heat up vegetable oil for frying. Dredge blossoms in flour and then in the egg mixture and place them in the frying pan and fry until golden. Enjoy!!
- **Try stuffing them with goat cheese and then following the recipe instructions**