Watch the Video https://youtu.be/WgCU9GjCXdI
Don’t forget to follow us on our socials for more great content like this!
- 1 pint Fresh Strawberries - diced
- 3/4 cup Cilantro - chopped
- 1 Jalapeño - seeded and diced
- 1 Lime - juiced
- 1/2 Red Onion -diced
- 1/4 Tsp Salt - or to taste
- 1/4 Tsp Pepper - or to taste
- 1/2 cup Cooked Rice *optional
- 1 Bunch Asparagus *optional
- 4 Pieces 6oz salmon
- For the salsa, add all ingredients in a bowl and carefully mix together.
- In a pan over high heat, add 1 tsp. of oil. Season salmon with salt and sear for 3-4 minutes per side. Let rest. Top with fresh salsa and serve.
- For an elevated dish, serve on a bed of rice with a side of asparagus to make the meal complete.