Watch the Video: https://youtu.be/huZMIIkJ_JE
Don’t forget to follow us on our socials for more great content like this!
- 1 cup Fresh Basil Leaves
- 3 Cloves Garlic - Peeled
- 3 Tbsp Pine Nuts
- 1/3 cup Freshly Grated Parmesan
- Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper - To Taste
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- Combine basil, garlic, pine nuts and Parmesan in the bowl of a food processor; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- With the motor running, add olive oil in a slow stream until emulsified.
- Tip: Pesto can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.